tim's train rides
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much do you charge? Since every event is unique we ask that you call or email us directly for an opportunity to quote you a price for your specific event. Our standard rental rate for the train is $200 for the first hour and $100/hr for each additional hour with a 2 hr minimum (please note there may be a higher minimum number of hours for weekend rentals during peak months such as October/December). There are many different factors to consider such as location, hours of event, number of train attendants needed for event, size of event/attendance, etc. We can work with you for any event from Birthday Parties to Church Festivals, Fundraisers, Parades, Corporate Advertising, and County/State Festivals and Fairs. We are also available on a pay-per-ride basis at festivals and fairs.
- Are you insured? Yes, we carry a one million dollar Liability Insurance policy and Certificates of Insurance are provided upon request.
- What type of terrain can you operate on? This is a trackless train pulled by an ATV or UTV so we are equally at home on pavement, concrete, or in a grassy field.
- What is provided when you bring the train to an event? Up to eight train cars, a vehicle to pull the train (generally an ATV or UTV), a tent with banners for train station and staging area, and the train conductor to operate the train. For larger events there may be more than one train attendant.
- What areas do you operate in? Local events for us would be considered the Ocala, Gainesville, and Leesburg area however we do travel throughout Florida for Festivals and Events.