tim's train rides
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much do you charge? Since every event is unique we ask that you call or email us directly for an opportunity to quote you a price for your specific event. There are many different factors to consider such as location, hours of event, number of train attendants needed for event, size of event, etc. We can work with you for any event from Birthday Parties to Church Festivals, Fundraisers, Parades, Corporate Advertising, and County/State Festivals and Fairs.
- Are you insured? Yes, we carry a one million dollar Liability Insurance policy and Certificates of Insurance are provided upon request.
- What type of terrain can you operate on? This is a trackless train pulled by an ATV or UTV so we are equally at home on pavement, concrete, or in a grassy field.
- What is provided when you bring the train to an event? Up to eight train cars, a vehicle to pull the train (generally an ATV or UTV), a tent with banners for train station and staging area, and the train conductor to operate the train. For larger events there may be more than one train attendant.
- What areas do you operate in? Local events for us would be considered the Ocala, Gainesville, and Leesburg area however we do travel throughout Florida for Festivals and Events.